Conditions for access to the website of www.bath4u.gr
1. This website is opperated with the approval of "BATH4U" and is subject to the applicable law.
2. The content of these websites is the intellectual property of "BATH4U" and may be used only for personal use and not for commercial use, unless otherwise specified by the Law. Customer personal information entered into the order at the time of the transaction is retained by the company "BATH4U" and is not the subject of any sale, assignment or exchange of such customer's personal data to anyone, unless required by law or judgment.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use, copy, reproduce and distribute all kinds of trademarks, logos used by BATH4U in this web site without the written permission of the company.
4. The products sold will be shipped to the customer's address, which he announces with his order and an effort will be made for timely delivery, provided that the merchandise is available from the production company.
5. The responsibility for transporting the products for damage or loss lies with the company "BATH4U", unless the dispatched products are transported through agencies, which assume the full responsibility of delivery of the goods at the headquarters of the respective transport agency involved.
6. The Company "BATH4U" retains the inalienable right to change prices on a daily basis, without any notice and if it is deemed necessary, within the framework of the general market price policy
7. In order to avoid customer inconvenience, it is advisable to pay attention to the customer's attention when picking up the goods in order to identify any obvious defects, ie incorrect product shipment, broken product, missing parts, etc.
8. Returns of products sold through our Company Web Site are provided in the following cases:
8.1: You have the right to return the products you have purchased without charge and without having to tell us why you wish to return the products within 14 days
of the date you receive the products. In this case, you only bear the cost of returning the products.
8. 2: In the case of a product being mistakenly attributable to the Company or its suppliers, the customer will have the right to return the product. The product must
be in perfect condition, unused, intact and contain the original contents. In this case, the return costs will be borne by the Company.
8.3: Also, the customer will have the right to unsubscribe and return the product, as per the Consumer Protection Act. The product must be in perfect condition,
unused, packaged intact and include the original contents. In this case, the return costs will be borne by the customer.
8.4: In the above cases, the customer will be responsible for the loss or deterioration of the products until their return to the Company.
Contact Number: +30-2104253900